4 Must Try Beauty Swaps

SWAP THE FOUNDATION/CONCEALER FOR GARNER TINTED EYE ROLLER



This has got to be one of my favorite products and don't be fooled by the name, not only does this 'eye roller' help conceal those disastrous eye bags it also acts as a concealer for any blemishes and spots that you might have on your face!
However, I would only recommend this for women who have slight spots and marks on their faces.

TIP: Too much of any foundation or concealer can seriously leave you with two toned skin and that's the last thing you'd want especially if there are cameras around! So be wise with your make up and don't use excess amounts of it!

Available at all leading supermarkets





SWAP THE LABELLO LIP BALM FOR BOOTS LIP REJUVENATOR



I've been a huge fan of Labello lip balms but nowadays I feel like their products focus more on the shine once the product is on rather than actually healing dry lips.

But never fear, I've found a perfect replacement. This lip balm from Boots comes in 2 different flavors; lemon and peach and make the lips feel instantly soft upon the first application. It also smells divine and the plus point is that it doesn't taste as good as the Labello lip balm. How is this a plus point? Well simply because the user doesn't end up eating the lip balm as soon as it's applied. This way the balm is able to stay on your lips and provide you with the healing that is required.


Available at Boots for AED 17





SWAP YOUR  HAND SANITIZER FOR PASSION & FRUITS WATERLESS HANDSOAP



Granted, 'waterless handsoap' is just a fancy way of saying hand sanitizer but don't judge a book by its cover. What attracted me to this product in this first place was it's simplistic packaging and I love the fact that it has a fruit on the bottle. Initial application left my hands feeling sticky, which I've never faced with my other sanitizers, and this led me to walk out of the store. But I went straight back in 10 seconds later (that's how long it took for the stickiness to wear off) as, not only did it leave my hands smelling really fresh and fruity but it also made my hands really soft! And this was something I'd never experienced with my normal product.

This product is really a treat for your hands especially after a hard day and work and it also rejuvenates your mood as the smell is really captivating and longlasting. There are two different fruit essences available.

Available at Fruits & Passions, AED 20 (small bottle) and AED 90 (big bottle)

SWAP YOUR HEATED EYELASH CURLER FOR A GEL MASCARA+EYELASH CURLER



I've never understood why women tend to use heater lash curlers, they've always scared me! What if something goes wrong? I guess I'm just extremely strange when it comes to products that have anything to do with my eyes.
An alternative to the heater lash curler is using a clear, gel mascara and a normal lash curler.
STEP 1: Curl the lashes using the eyelash curler.
STEP 2: Put on the clear, gel mascara
Repeat the first step again and after that you can put on a mascara of your choice. You can use the eyelash curler again depending on your personal preference of how you want your lashes to look. The only reason I suggest using a clear mascara in the beginning is so you don't get any color residue on your eyelash curler. The mascara helps hold the curled eyelashes in place (much like what hairspray does for your hair).


Most you ladies probably already know most of these but I feel like some of the most obvious things remain unknown till they're actually posted somewhere. I hope I've been able to help you in some way!

Love,
N

3 comments: