Why.. Hello There!


Who is an everyday girl? An everyday girl is someone who can relate to you, a modern fille who shops on a budget, tries cut costs by cutting and fiddling around with their own hair and thinks DIY is the best way to start a new trend and be much more forward than just 'fashion forward'. 
I am that girl and so are you!

Hello to everyone reading this blog. If you're someone who just stumbled upon it accidentally or one of my friends (who has been forced to read the blog) a BIG hello to you from me!
Well, since this is my first post I thought I'd tell you guys what exactly this blog is about, its about anything and everything from beauty tips, to tried and tested posts (this can range from receipes that I've found and I'd recommend to beauty products that promise us one thing but do they deliver? Or are these false promises?) and I might even include the one off budget clothing posts, what I like to buy and wear to different occasions (on a budget, of course!)

Like every girl I love fashion but since my wallet is empty (more often than not) I can't afford to hop into stores like Gucci and Versace to pick up a new dress! In stead I opt for more high street options my favorite stores being Topshop and Forever 21 and recently I've (finally) taken the plunge into online shopping (ASOS.com) which, in all honesty, hasn't been that bad since they have a great choice of clothes and are able to cater to every different kind of woman no matter how much money you have in your account! I had this fear of internet shopping! You know the usual questions, what if they steal my money? Can I trust them with my account details? What if I don't receive my package on time or worse, never get it at all? But trust me, once you take the plunge you'll never go back! However, I wouldn't recommend this to a shopaholic or if your parents are going to have to bear the brunt of a massive bill at the end of it all!

This blog (I hope) will answer any beauty, hair, fashion related questions you might have and as I love food and making desserts I might even throw in a few of my own if they're worth it!




Love,
N

3 comments:

  1. Finally! You've finally decided to go ahead with the blog! Good first post and looking forward to reading the next few! Especially the dessert section!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say this has made my day! I love you..you talented lil muffin <3

    ReplyDelete